cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bad internet service

Journeyman

bad internet service

I've had sprint for about three weeks now, in my house i very bad service. I called sprint they told me about the airave. I recieved it & hooked everything up. my service has gotten better with a couple of bad spots in the house. But i almost get no 3g service while im at home. When im outside the service is very slow. i have the iphone 4 and was wondering if theres anything i can do to fix this problem

5 REPLIES 5

Re: bad internet service

shawnese5534,

Hmm, let's narrow this down a bit. Can I please have your zipcode and cross streets?

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

My Zip code is 11693. And my cross streets are between 85 and 86 street. Thanks for the to help george

Wizard

Thanks for the update. We are currently conducting Network Vision upgrades in that area. We are in the process of replacing a tower there and adding a newer tower that will supple better voice quality, increased coverage, enhance 3G data speeds and later offer 4G LTE. I also notice that we are still working with the local phone company there with restoring a tower located near NEWPORT ave, which was damaged by hurricane Sandy. We are waiting for the landline connections to be fully stored. Once that tower comes back on air there will be less network traffic on the tower the supports you. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Morris L.

Sprint Social Media Care

Journeyman

Can you check my data connectivity? The past week it's terrible. 11219 cross streets 12&13

Master

Michael48ad Our Network team is currently working to resolve several network outages in your area affecting data and voice services. Please bear with us while we work to get this issue resolved.

Chris
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat