Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help!

Highlighted
Journeyman

help!

I cannot figure out what numbers I need on my box to activate my iphone 4....and I can't call in for help because my phone is not activated (my old phone died!)

Tags (1)
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: help!

I am here to help, are you trying to swap the device on your line with another device? I just want to be clear. If so, you could be speaking of the MEID on an IPHONE. Let me know what's going on?

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am wanting to activate the iphone and switching it to the old phone number. I have tried entering the MEID number several times and it doesn't work....I can't find any other numbers

Highlighted
Wizard

Did you get the device from a Sprint Store? Is it a Sprint Iphone? Please PM me your name, cell number, the pin to the account, and the MEID. I will do it for you .

Thank You

*Jacquice

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes it was mailed from the Sprint store....how do I PM?

Highlighted
Journeyman

figured out how

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat