cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 4 receiving calls

Journeyman

iPhone 4 receiving calls

I have been missing calls and text messages. I've called customer support they told me I have good service in my area which is a lie, had to get in touch with the department head to get a booster for my home. Now my phone is falling apart first the sleep button on top of the phone dosent work, the charger port won't hold a charger and now the battery won't hold a charge.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: iPhone 4 receiving calls

jburch1234

Sorry to hear about this. I'd like to look into your area. Can I get your cross streets and zip? Also, for the device issues have you had it looked at by a service and repair store? You can find the closest one to you here http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/

Patrick N.
Social Care Team
Journeyman

I live in 29020 east Hampton and lakeview ave

Master

I'm sorry for our delay, jburch1234.  I looked in on the towers and they seem ok.  Because there are several other issues going on with this device that aren't network related, I really do think it's best that you visit either an Apple location or a Service and Repair facility, if you haven't already done so.  There really is no substitute for hands-on assistance with device issues.

*Christy

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat