cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 4. Calls keep breaking up.

Journeyman

iphone 4. Calls keep breaking up.

Today my calls starting breaking up out of nowhere. I have all my signal bars. But, when I try to make a call or receive a call, any time the person on the oppsite end talks, it sounds broken up. All I use is my bluetooth. What's going on?

9 REPLIES

Re: iphone 4. Calls keep breaking up.

MsDeLancy,

Have you tried disconnecting your bluetooth and than re-establishing the connection?

-William

Journeyman

Yes, I have. I also disconnected the Bluetooth altogther and just used the handset, but my calls were still breaking up.

MsDeLancy,

What about trying to make a call from the handset itself versus the bluetooth device? Do the users still receive feedback when you try that?

-William

Journeyman

I mentioned earlier I tried that, and my calls (icoming & outgoing) are stil broken up. I've also cut mu hone off & cut it back on. I'm now in the process of hard resetting it.

MsDeLancy,

Try opening your dial pad and dial, "##873283#" and than press call.

After that updates, let me know if that corrects the voice quality issue. Also- which zipcode are you in?

-William

Journeyman

Tried that earlier, & that didn't work either...

Journeyman

I tried the update again & it still didnt work. my zip code is 28307. And also, I hard reset my phne & that didnt work also. I havent even had this dag on phone 6 months yet!!! This is ridiculous

MsDeLancy,

The next step I would suggest is restoring your handset. Make sure that your device is backed up to iCloud and iTunes prior to doing that or else you will lose your data.

Let me know if that works.

-William

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint obviosly has a computer responding to my messages, because I stated above. I've already hard reset my dag-on phone & it didnt work!!!

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.