cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade

Journeyman

upgrade

how come i cant not upgrade to a iphone for the same price a new user would get the iphone for

8 REPLIES 8
Master

upgrade

What pricing are you being offered? What price and where are you seeing new customer pricing? Provide a little more info so we can answer your question correctly.

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Journeyman

upgrade

like you dont know the answer too the price thats offered lol okkk.... people thats new too sprint and decide they want the iphone , all they have to do is sign a 2 yr deal and they can get the phone for 100 bucks, but im my case i would have to buy the phone out right... or add a line to get it since they took away my upgrade dollars! i would be more than willing to sign another 2 yrs with sprint, hell ive been with sprint for 12 crappy years and soso phones! hell it might just be cheaper to cancel my service and go else where!

Journeyman

upgrade

It is cheaper to just leave Sprint. Unless you're a new customer who probably left their carriers and would do the same to Sprint, but I don't think they really give a hoot.

Journeyman

upgrade

stop your crying. if you're not due for an upgrade then that is your loss, how else would sprint make money? the reason why new users get the discount is because they are signing a new contract with sprint (which is how they make their money).  if you want it so badly, pay out right like everyone else. but look on the brighter later down the road, when you are due for upgrade, you'll get the discount for the new iphone of that time (for example; iPhone5) while everyone else is still on the iphone4.

Journeyman

upgrade

Well your not very smart! Yes the way they make their money is through contacts, so why they willing to lose so many contrats???? They are not willing to honor their customers that have been with them for 10 years and waited for Sprint to carry the Iphone, most others left instead. They are willing to lose several contracts that they have already for what?? new customers??? Most people have already left because Sprint did not offer the Iphone, so who would join them?? We waited and now finally it has come and they do not want to offer their existing customers an early upgrade for being loyal, like Verizon did. I hope everyone who is in the same position will leave them and make them pay for not honoring their loyal customers.

Journeyman

upgrade

^where did you come from? btw, you're theory is worthless. sprint is sprint, verizon is verizon. if you're so loyal to sprint, you would accept the way they provide you customer service. sprint obviously doesnt need the "upgrade early" deal because the revenue is not much value to them (as in people like you). stop trying to get over on the system just because you're an old user who can't afford regular prices.

Journeyman

Re: upgrade

Obviously FBRZ works for Sprint.  Pitiful.  Sprint wont sell 30.5 million they are contracted to buy anyways.

Journeyman

upgrade

I guess i am lost at the origination of the question. I assumed the question was why when my contract is up, why do i still pay more for the iphone than a new customer would pay. I can wait for my upgrade, but paying about 130.00 more for it is ridiculous.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat