cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G and Data Service doesnt wok 80% of time on iPhone 4S

Highlighted
Journeyman

3G and Data Service doesnt wok 80% of time on iPhone 4S

I need to have my problem escalated but no one is willing to help. When I started service back in August of 2012 I purchased two iPhone 4S' and one iPhone 4. Up until 2 months ago things were going good. The past two month my iPhone 4S wont connect to 3G 80% of the time while my other two phones work fine. I called tech support and troubleshot the issue but since the issue occurs in multiple cities the problem is my phone and not the tower. Since my phone was a refurb there is no warranty and I was told that I am out of luck and there is nothing that can be done. This is not acceptable, I pay $200 a month for my service and my data and 3G service doesn't work 80% of the time. I need someone to escalate this issue or find a way to resolve this problem or I will be forces to cancel my service at the end of my contract and go with another provider.

Tags (5)
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat