cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3G network issue at zip code 11209

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have very slow 3G Network speed most of the day. However after 2AM till 5-6AM speed is amazing.

If anyone who leaves in 11209 zip code area have or has issue with slow network please post it. Also please report any information regarding your call to Sprint CS such as issue reported and what is Sprint respond.

here is my report.

IMG_0171.jpg

I will be glad if someone can beat my results.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

3G network issue in 11209

i am in 25705, pathetic speeds on my iphone 4s, get like 0.1 mbps. as u said rightly, get good speeds between 2am to 5am guess bcos veyr few ppl are using that time.....so pissed off with pathetic data connectivity with sprint

Journeyman

3G network issue in 11209

I called to Sprint CS today regarding 3G network speed. I constantly complaining about this problem since Novemer 2011, every time Sprint promised to me to resolve issue with 3G network within 48 hours. Which is never happened. I getting seak from Sprint promices.

IMG_0178.jpg

Journeyman

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/78766?tstart=0

Please post your iPhone 4/4g data speed issue in the above topic. So far thats the only topic Sprint pays attention to.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat