cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having VoiceMail Notification issues with their Iphone 4S?

Journeyman

Anyone else having VoiceMail Notification issues with their Iphone 4S?

I contacted Sprint support today and although the person I spoke to was friendly and helpful it didn't get my issue resolved and I was told it might be an Apple issue-So, here's my dilemma and I was curious if I am the only one?  I am receiving absolutely NO voicemail notifications on my voicemail icon.  The only way I know I have a voicemail is because I will see that I missed a call. I manually go into my voicemail by calling my own number and then there are my messages.  I tried to see if I could change my greeting through the voicemail icon/app to see if that would self correct the problem but when I tried to save my new greeting it said "Voicemail unavailable unable to connect, try again later." I also cannot change my password with the same error that voicemail is not available..Weird--  Mind you I have already turned off my phone and then reset the network settings and somehow what appears to be the real issue is the Voicemail because I can't even record a new greeting. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Anyone else having VoiceMail Notification issues with their Iphone 4S?

ROSEMADDER23,

Thanks for your post. I apologize that you are experiencing issues with your VM feature. Considering you've tried a few trouble shooting solutions that didn't remedy the issues, another solution we have in place is to remove the VM feature from your list of services and then add it back. I've seen in the past where doing so will remedy VM issues. Is this a solution you are willing to explore?

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I can't even set up the voice mail on the I phone 4s. tells me voice mail unavailable. any ideas, anyone .

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've had issues trying to delete the voicemails since the latest update and sometimes I have to turn my phone off just to get it to delete.  There is a major lag with the VM system. 

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat