Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple announces release of iPhone 4S for SPRINT - October 14

Journeyman

17 REPLIES 17
Journeyman

Apple announces release of iPhone 4S - October 14

But has yet to announce an iPhone 5 or any new carriers foreign or domestic.

Journeyman

I'm watching a live blog, if nothing is announced I'm so over Sprint.  11+ years!!

Wizard

I'm pissed there was no announcement of an iphone 5. I don't want the iphone 4s. The iphone 4 has been out now for 15 months and it is time for a new model.

Journeyman

Re: Apple announces release of iPhone 4S - October 14

Journeyman

How much would the $399 phone be with $150 in credit ?

Journeyman

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ALL YOU IPHONE FANBOYS NO IPHONE 5 FOR YOU JUST A WATERED DOWN 4S

Journeyman

399-150=?!?!?!?!?

Journeyman

Too bad that an iPhone on the Now Network comes at the expensive of existing customers, most of which could care less about iDevices. Loss of Premier Upgrade eligibility, loss of Unlimited Hotspot, loss of Unlimited Mobile Broadband, loss of Bill to Account, and $10 premium data add-on for all Smartphones. We have the iWhiners to thank for all of this. I hope you enjoy your crappy leftover phones with sorry specs becasue I'm helping you pay for it. Go get an Android if you want a quality powerhouse. Get an iPhone if you're to stupid to think for yourself.

Journeyman

$199 - 399 is what you would pay as a new customer signing 2yr agreement or current customer doing an upgrade.

Journeyman

@carrie2711  A "watered down" iPhone 4S is still better than anything out there right now.  Easily.

@been.jammin1  If you don't like iPhones, go to MetroPCS or Cricket.  I promise you you'll NEVER, EVER have to worry about having to pay for other people's iPhones. 

In the meantime, if you plan to stick around, I'm planning on getting the iPhone as soon as it comes out.  I'll be sure to send a thank you card. 

Journeyman

Well no iphone 5 for anyone.  Just the 4S was announced today.  And I have seen nothing from Sprint about changin the data usage.  Thats the only reason I got a smartphone from them.  If they start changing the plans on me because of the iphone, then they can kiss my a$$.  By the way I want an explanation of how much "better" this Iphone is than my Evo.  Other than the rappy battery life, my evo works as advertised. 

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat