Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applecare+ refund

Highlighted
Journeyman

Applecare+ refund

Hi,

I purchased 2 iPhone 4S's with Applecare+, but decided to return them only after 3 days because I was unhappy with Sprint's data service. Since I bought the phones through preorder I had to ship the phones back through UPS to get a refund. I did get a credit for the phones, but the Applecare+ refund was excluded, $214.34.

I've called Sprint about the missing credit 3 times in the past month, and they always promised me that I will get the credit back in a few days. Never happened! So I called again, and this time they told me I have to call Apple for the credit. I'm going to call Apple, but I'm skeptical that they'll be able to help. Sprint charged my credit card for the Applecare+, so shouldn't they be responsible for giving me a credit back?

I am so frustrated with Sprint, why do I have to fight so hard to get a proper refund?

Anybody else have a problem getting your money back from Sprint? Or know someone who has?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Applecare+ refund

I'm sending you a private message to get more info so that we can get issue resolved.

Journeyman

Applecare+ refund

Good for you!

wish I would have returned my 4 iPhone 4S' in time!!!

I'm just stuck here now for 2 years!!!

Journeyman

Applecare+ refund

I did call Apple, and they couldn't help me either, which I expected. They referred me back to Sprint! LOL

Fortunately, abe2020 sounds like a helpful guy. Hoping he can help put an end to this madness! Stay tuned.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat