cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bill too expensive

Journeyman

Bill too expensive

My bill is way too expensive! How can I get it down? I pay $100 a month for one phone. I see commercials for unlimited everything for $65 and I have unlimited everything for $100. What is the deal with that?

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Bill too expensive

hitchcockashley,

Thanks for your post. We have a wide variety of plans that can certainly help to keep you unlimited while keeping money in your wallet. You can check them out here > http://www.sprint.com/retailstore/plans/start.html?ECID=vanity:buildmyplan Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

hitchcockashley - The $65.00 promo is for the Sprint One Up program. Basically if you are participating in the Sprint One Up program, which requires you to be on the Unlimited My Way plan, you get a $15.00 discount in the monthly charge of the price plan. The Unlimited My Way plan, with unlimited data, is $80.00. When you take the $15.00 discount out of the $80.00 monthly charge, this is where you get the $65.00. You get to upgrade early, and you get a price cut in your monthly charge. It's a win win scenario.

Let's see what we can do to lower your bill. What plan are your currently on? I'm guessing, by the $100.00 price tag, that you are on the Simply Everything plan. I'm happy to see what I can do the save you money.

-Kris

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I'm trying to get the same type of customer service but have hit a dead end and I plan on just charging this cell phone experience to the game....and move on to a new carrier.

SeanPaul007,

Thanks for your post. Can you let me know what issues you're having so I can assist? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Good evening Mr. Dan.

I've been trying to upgrade my device from the iPhone 4S to the Galaxy Note II or Note III.  I've been told I'd have to pay half an arm and a part of my spleen.  What I do not like is that if I was a new customer, I'd get the phones at a much cheaper price than being a customer who's contract is about to end.  The customer service over the phone and at the Sprint stores have not been very helpful at all.  I requested one of the two phones because it works ideally with my work (Hilton Hotels) and my school(Itt Tech).  I've yet to even get my discount from my job or school or even both.  Pretty sad, I'd have to vent on a forum.  Not my style.  Not one bit. 

So, how can you assist me with getting my new phone paying minimum (since I have to trade my iPhone 4S on the buyback program anyway) to get it and then signing my life to a new contract?

SeanPaul007,

Thanks for your post. We have different promotions at different times for both current and new customers to take advantage of. The Buyback program itself helps to offset a portion of the cost of a new device. Are you using it in conjunction with the One Up program? The Buyback program is only available for current Sprint customers. Additionally, we have varying times where we waive activation fees online as well as waiving them for credit union members. Are you a member of a credit union?

With regards to your discount, have you applied at Sprint.com/Verify for either of the institutions? If so, have you received any email correspondence in relation to it? Please let me know. Thanks.

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

I'm a member of Navy Federal Credit Union.  I have been since 2001.  I went on to Sprint.com/Verify and I received an email stating each email I put in (the company isn't on the list).  Shame on Sprint! My hotel uses Sprint Direct Connect but we get no discount!

SeanPaul007,

Thanks for your reply. The discounts provided to customers are in conjunction with the place of business, as we work together to provide them for employees. As neither place, it seems, is currently contracted with us to provide said discounts. However, the credit union should be able to provide a discount of some kind. Have you inquired with them regarding this? Please let me know. Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat