cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAN'T SWAP FOR CALL WAITING

Journeyman

Re: CAN'T SWAP FOR CALL WAITING

Same issue with iphone6s. Phone is fully and always updated along with network settings being reset and updated when prompted on screen by sprint. Power cycling phone as well. For myself this problem is also random. Apparently this issue isn't just with iphone so im calling BS on our phones being the issue and more like "The Network".

Journeyman

I have the same issue its random when I try to hang up the call is completely lost it doesn't always happen but I power cycle at least once a day unfortunately *69 doesn't work and the caller sometimes won't leave a message because they think their call will show up in your call log as it normally would not understanding that somewhere down the line apple or sprint is experiencing an issue

Journeyman

It is all Sprint! Their service is getting worse and worse. I do a lot of 3 way calling and I can't with any Sprint phone. I can use any other provider with the same phones and it works. Funny! I can't even hang up on one caller. I really hate that. Flash buttons were awesome now this new [inappropriate word removed] stinks. I have had issues with no seeing who is calling either. I just hear the beep and nothing shows up and no way to click over. So annoying. Switching from Sprint as soon as lease is up! Anything has to be better than them!

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines: 

https://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/blog/2016/02/01/sprintcom-community-terms-con...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Journeyman

I'm with you. I'm calling BS, but this is makes no sense. The issue is with sprint. I had new iPhone 7+ had the issue and then apple got another new phone and the issue persists. It's CLEAR the problem is with sprint and they don;t care about their customers or the crappy service (network and customer care) that they provide.
Sprint Social Care

NYER007

We would like to take a deeper look into this. Please check your inbox and reply to the private message that I just sent you.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Master

Weird, I'm on a Pixel XL and I just hung up on a 3way call testing it. I think something else might be happening.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Sprint Social Care

I also think that something weird is going on, that's why I want to check the line and see if call waiting is set up the way it should be.

Jeffrey
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat