Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call volume is very low!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call volume is very low!!

Hello:

I got two new iphone 4s last night, and I'm having issues with the call volume it's very low, even when the call volume is all the way up, I tried many things ranging from turning the phone off and soft reset, and setting reset, and still the volume is very low, I can barely hear...

is this a common problem with iphone 4s because both my iphone 4s have the same issue...

any solutions please?

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Call volume is very low!!

does anyone had this problem before?? Any ideas??

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you put the phone in a case?  Have you covered up the speakers?  Have you tried it without a case?  I assume you've tried raising the volume using the buttons on the side of the phone.

Link to troubleshooting from Apple:

Apple - Support - iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant

If your phones are new (under 1 year warranty) and broken, Apple will replace them for free.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes my phones are new, I got them two days ago... and there is no case on the phones ... and I have raised the volume using the side buttons, but still is very low...

Highlighted
Wizard

A few ideas. 

1) Move the phone around so your ear finds where the speaker is loudest (I know, simple and obvious…).

2) Remove the plastic screen protector covering the screen/phone body (comes on it when new…also obvious).

3) Turn off Bluetooth.  Settings > Bluetooth > Off

4) See volume troubleshooting link from Apple :  iPhone: Receiver and call audio quality issues

5) See Apple Store

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat