Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call volume is very low!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Call volume is very low!!

Hello:

I got two new iphone 4s last night, and I'm having issues with the call volume it's very low, even when the call volume is all the way up, I tried many things ranging from turning the phone off and soft reset, and setting reset, and still the volume is very low, I can barely hear...

is this a common problem with iphone 4s because both my iphone 4s have the same issue...

any solutions please?

Tags (4)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Call volume is very low!!

does anyone had this problem before?? Any ideas??

Highlighted
Wizard

Have you put the phone in a case?  Have you covered up the speakers?  Have you tried it without a case?  I assume you've tried raising the volume using the buttons on the side of the phone.

Link to troubleshooting from Apple:

Apple - Support - iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant

If your phones are new (under 1 year warranty) and broken, Apple will replace them for free.

Highlighted
Journeyman

yes my phones are new, I got them two days ago... and there is no case on the phones ... and I have raised the volume using the side buttons, but still is very low...

Wizard

A few ideas. 

1) Move the phone around so your ear finds where the speaker is loudest (I know, simple and obvious…).

2) Remove the plastic screen protector covering the screen/phone body (comes on it when new…also obvious).

3) Turn off Bluetooth.  Settings > Bluetooth > Off

4) See volume troubleshooting link from Apple :  iPhone: Receiver and call audio quality issues

5) See Apple Store

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat