cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can IExchange iphone 4s 16gb Black for a white one?

11 REPLIES
Master

Re: Can IExchange iphone 4s 16gb Black for a white one?

HELLOMARGY0 - We're so sorry about the delay. Allow us to look into this for you. Please click on the provided link for steps to send us a private message (PM) http://bit.ly/1r79JRS. We look forward to receiving your PM soon. Thank you. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

so they say.... Ive been waiting a week for them to reset my upgrade eligibility and they still have not and have no clue how according to them..

Journeyman

I know this is kinda weird but can you exchange for the same color?

Journeyman

Thanks, BeaArthur...I LOVE my black 16gb iPhone...no returning or exchanging for me  And, my husband loves my iPhone so much that I put him on a wait list at our Sprint Store. I think Apple underestimated how well Sprint was going to sell iPhones! I bought a MacPro 13.3 a couple months ago, got the One To One with it. So, every week I'm at the Apple Store with my private tutoring lesson. The line for iPhones is way out in the mall every single day...but no Sprint phones to sell!!! All sold out!

Wizard

That is correct Robyn_5 - you can return/exchange in a corporate Sprint store - to search for a corporate Sprint store in your area please go to www.sprint.com/storelocator - the stores that say "Sprint Store" are the corporate stores - not the ones that say "Sprint Store by whatever".

If you purchased the device from an Apple store - you can return/exchange at that Apple store.

Journeyman

What about an apple store?

Journeyman

I was told if you buy on-line, you can go to your local (corporate) Sprint Store to return.

Wizard

If you purchased online you will need to call in - sorry for the inconvenience - call 888-211-4727 and we will get you all set up.

Journeyman

And what if we purchased online?

Wizard

If you guys are not completely satisfied with the purchase, you can exchange the device within 14 days from activation. You are allowed only 1 exchange within the first 14 days. There will be a charge of $35.00 for a restocking fee for exchanges on an activated device for a different color or different device.

Return/exchange the device with original packing, accessory components, manual, battery, and charger to the place where you got the phone from.