cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can i change Iphone 4s for a diffrent phone with a cheaper plan without breaking the contract or extending it?

Journeyman

Can i change Iphone 4s for a diffrent phone with a cheaper plan without breaking the contract or extending it?

i had this phone for about 7 months but recently the place where i work went out of business. i am looking for a new job but it is impossible i cant afford the bill no more so my question is.... can i change my iphone 4s for another phone with a cheaper plan without breaking the contract ore extending it?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Can i change Iphone 4s for a diffrent phone with a cheaper plan without breaking the contract or extending it?

I think you can but call customer service to Account services.

Journeyman

Re: Can i change Iphone 4s for a diffrent phone with a cheaper plan without breaking the contract or extending it?

Yes, you can change your phones at any time without extended the contract, but you won't be able to get a "discount" device at a promo price from sprint, you would need to find a "generic" phone from craigs list, ebay, etc ... and then activate it on your account ... However, do note, that you will want to make sure that the esn is clear on the phone you are going to purchase - also, just because you are currently without a job, Try not to sell your iPhone when you purchase the other phone, once you get a job you can go back to enjoying the luxuary of an iphone ... ! ! ! ! !     

Journeyman

Thank you that info was alot of help!!

Journeyman

You are welcome ! Good luck to you !  ! ! ! !

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat