cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Easrly with no ETF because of poor service?

Journeyman

Cancel Easrly with no ETF because of poor service?

How can I cancel because of data and network problems that are effecting me enough that it is causing more than general problems? Using the iPhone 4S, and I would even return it to the store to not pay the fee. My 14 days just ended about 10 days ago

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm having the same problem. CS reps hung up on me when I tried to explain the problems I had. Apparently two of the 6 lines can't connect to the network and they just sit on a shelve. Sprint wouldnt let them go. Sprint, I'm dissatisfied and have had 3 new lines to try to fix the problem to no avail. And your 3G speeds are horrid

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint does have horrible service...I am really tired of them also. THey dont even respond to complaints anymore.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have cancelled my service an got my AT&T iPhone 4S and first thing was did a speed test for each. no lie AT&T was at about 1.73 mbps and sprint was at .019 Mbps. That's horrible. And haven't had a dropped call or Siri tell me she can't do that right now!

Highlighted
Journeyman

WOW!!!  do you mind if I ask how much you pay about monthly?   I will pay in order to get something that works!

Highlighted
Journeyman

It will be about $90 a month. But can also surf and text at the same time! Plus can access their "4G" network I available nearby. Which it's actually fairly close to me

Highlighted
Journeyman

My service has been horrible since last, september.  I have complained several times since then and all I hear is there were towers hit by hurricane irene, but now everything is ok.  They just told me that 99% of my calls, connect, the next day I missed an important call from, my doctor, even when I was sitting, next to the phone and yes the ringer was on.  They ignore, the, mile wide dead zone next to, my kids school and the amount, of calls that sound, like I'm talking to someone using two tin cans and a wire. 

The service and reception with sprint has dropped dramatically and I'm stuck with them until august.  They will never let you out due to bad service and it has gotten even worse now that they are nickel and dimming you with premium data fees, less time to return equipment and activation fees that you, never had to pay if you activated and ordered your phone, online

Highlighted
Journeyman

I figure paying $350 to cancel is better than the monthly fees for what I was not getting

Highlighted
Journeyman

We complained enough and got out. We just send our phones bad with a prepay sticker from sprint. I dont need the phones anyhow. Ifyou call enough they finally give in....good luck to you. We went with Verizon, I have 4G and never knew what that was like with Sprint let alone 3G

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes i agree bad very bad service 3g with  iphone, How to cancell without paying 350.00?

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will be contacting the FCC and BBB as soon as my gs3 from Tmobile arrives.  I don't have an Iphone I have the gs2 and service is a horrible as it gets..Game over for Sprint.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat