cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Towers in Central Florida

Highlighted
Journeyman

Cell Towers in Central Florida

Ok, so I have an IPhone 4S and I'm in central Florida. I have not been receiving any phone calls or text messages on it unless I am at home near my Airwave. I have called Sprint at least 4 times and visted them 3, I have replaced my I phone 4S a week ago and still can't get any calls in. I have reset my phone about 10 times and I have been through all of the trouble shooting steps that the Sprint techs have walked me through and the have reset it themselves. One person said that it were the towers in Florida that were being worked on, but when friend of mine came down from Michigan to visit with the same I Phone 4S with Sprint, they didnt have any issues. Can someone please answer this riddle for me? Because I see no need in keeping contract with Sprint if they don't honor their  end in allowing me to receive phone calls and text messages. Nope, I do not have my calls forwarded to a different number and I am up to date on my bill. One tech even showed me when I had calls that didnt get through and even the date, time, location and number that called me. So please, what's the deal?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cell Towers in Central Florida

KingSpleen, I apologize for the issues you are having, Can you please provide me with the nearest cross streets and city to the location your having this issue?

Journeyman

Lilgeekygirl, thank you for responding to my post. The cross streets are Conroy Road, John Young Parkway and Americana Blvd, in Orlando, Fl. However, my issues aren't limited to that area, I travel around the state for work and business.

Kingspleen, I am going to send you a private message so I can look into this for you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat