Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code not found??

Journeyman

Code not found??

Anyone else having trouble activating their new iphone 4s??

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

yes.  I'm on hold right now because I gave up and called.

Journeyman

Well i guess at least i know its not just me.... How long have you been on hold??

Wizard

14 minutes... just got thru

Sprint Product Ambassador

While you're on hold, check this thread about finding your code to activate your iPhone:

http://community.sprint.com/baw/thread/78730?tstart=0

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

I have to wait till my husband gets home... I dont have another phone to call from...: (... Ill keep trying online... Thanks for the info!

Journeyman

if you have the iphone 4s, you need to plug it into itunes to activate it .. your solution will be solved

Journeyman

Day 3 and still no luck.  I reset the phone and tried to activate at least 10 times.  I've spent the last three days on phone with sprint/apple support and nobody can help me.  I live 5 hours away from a sprint/apple store, so my only other option is to send the phone back and get it replaced.  And the kicker is that the phone is backordered, and no date listed when they can ship my replacement.  My biggest frustration is that no one seems to know anything, yesterday I was on the phone over 4 hours, and must have been transferred a dozen times, each time having to explain who I am and the promblems I'm having, and have the tech try the same troubleshooting the previous one did.  At this point any and all excitement I had for getting the new iphone has been ruined, it would just be nice t have a working phone.  Has anybody else ran into in major issues that they were able to work thru?

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat