Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialing Voicemail

Journeyman

Dialing Voicemail

Howcome whenever I dial my VM on my iPhone I have to enter my passkey? I have tried and tried to find out a way to skip this step (like what I was able to do on previous phones) but nothing works. I do not think that the iPhone can skip this step, as for some reason I have to enter my passkey to get my Voicemails from my phone. I am aware of Visual VoiceMail, but often the audio quality is very lacking compared to the original on the VoiceMail server and so I just dial my VoiceMail instead.

1 REPLY 1
Master

The "skip passcode" option is not a feature of Sprint's Visual Voicemail Service at this time.  It is still a feature of the regular Voicemail Service which is not available for the iPhone.   Google Voice is an option for the iPhone and may have a skip passcode feature.  We apologize for the confusion. 

Tom

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat