cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct ship?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct ship?

Has anyone heard whether or not Sprint will begin allowing direct ship for iPhone 4S Friday? Pre-order is sold out, and the local Sprint stores are only offering their inventory to NEW customers (which is lame because I just want to upgrade) so the only option I have left is direct ship. If they don't offer it, I am SOL for the time being. So again, has anyone heard anything?

Thanks!

Tags (3)
8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Direct ship?

I do not know who is giving you that information that only NEW customers can get the iPhone this weekend but that is a TOTALLY false rumor.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct ship?

When I said local I should have clarified. The two Sprint stores near ME are only doing that. That is what the guy at the store said when I called, but regardless, they are only receiving 8 iPhones, and I was 20th on the list. So I'm out of luck at the stores anyway...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct ship?

THAT sounds ridiculous. More than 1,000,000 devices were sold in the pre-order period; so they only put EIGHT in one store, for the official LAUNCH DAY? That makes NO sense at all if they really do that. Do you think you'd have better luck if you tried an Apple store? My point being I'm sure THEY (apple) are going to have more than eight iphones in the store on launch day. Even if the Sprint store said you were #20, I'd still go - you never know, somebody might not show up, or they get more iphones than they expected to get, etc. It can't hurt to be there just in case.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct ship?

There are already people camping out in line in front of the Apple Stores. They'll probably sell out pretty quickly tomorrow and I can't imagine it really being worth getting the device a week or so sooner to stand in line and sleep on the street for a whole day.

Highlighted
Wizard

Direct ship?

cameronfamily4 wrote:

Has anyone heard whether or not Sprint will begin allowing direct ship for iPhone 4S Friday? Pre-order is sold out, and the local Sprint stores are only offering their inventory to NEW customers (which is lame because I just want to upgrade) so the only option I have left is direct ship. If they don't offer it, I am SOL for the time being. So again, has anyone heard anything?

Thanks!

You should check the sprint.com website right now they are now selling the iphone 4s 16g the page and store was updated.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct ship?

Yeah I just saw that it can be bought now. I might just buy it, but it looks like the only shipping is 3-8 days, but unless I can fin it in stores tomorrow, thats my best bet.

Highlighted
Wizard

Direct ship?

Do it quick if you are not able to get one at the stores since it will probably sell out or be even more delay when people are not able to get them in the store sow they order them online.

Hope you are able to get it at a store

Highlighted
Journeyman

Direct ship?

I'm sure the Apple employees are just going to love servicing a bunch of people who haven't showered or brushed their teeth.

How about the few people in Manhattan that have been outside the store since the 4S was FIRST ANNOUNCED?

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat