cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early upgrade question?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Early upgrade question?

I'm not elligible for an upgrade for 15 more days, but I really want an upgrade, ASAP.

I have wanted the iPhone4S for nearly year now, but recently my cell phone broke and I need one.

A friend of mine got an upgrade 20 days before the sceduled date, and I would like to know what I can do,

the last option would be to wait, but if I absolutely have to, I guess I will. I would just like to explore other options, to see if there is any way at all I would be eligible for an early upgrade.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

Re: Early upgrade question?

Try waiting to the 13th day and then call Telesales. 1-800-SPRINT1.

Journeyman

I am in the same situation as you. I have 13 days left and my phone is broken. They said to get it fixed, but I just want my new phone!

Journeyman

I was able to upgrade when the 4S was released 12 days from the day of my Upgrade.  It wasnt a natural process.  A Sprint employee had to make an adjustment.  I say call the Sprint number and explain your situation.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat