Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FaceTime not working over 3G

Journeyman

FaceTime not working over 3G

I have used facetime for years and it has always worked and starting with iOS 6 it has worked over 3G. However as of late it has not been working over 3G and I am not sure why. I have contacted Sprint and they are clueless and I have reset my phone, powered it off and then on, turned FT off and on, and done eveyrthing and it refuses to work.However it works like a charm over WIFI. Is anyone else also experiening this issue?

UPDATE- Visited the local Sprint Store here in Parker, CO and we tried 3 other iPhone's which included the 5S and they also had the issue. We tried Face-timing each one of them to my phone, and then to each other and none could connect. This has to be a Sprint issue in my area.

Thanks,

John

iPhone 4S, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.2)

3 REPLIES 3
Master

bullfrog6589,

This is just a follow up. Are you still experiencing issues?

Jen R

Sprint Social Care Team

Journeyman

Yes I am and the problem is obviously your network in the Denver area.

Master

bullfrog6589,
Thanks for the post. I see you have totally different phone now and you are still having the issue. I'd like to start by locating some areas you have had the issue at in Denver. Please provide your zip code and a few cross-streets. I'l take a look.
Thanks!

Yannick
Social Care
Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat