cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had the Sprint slow speeds actually resolved?

Highlighted
Patron

Has anyone had the Sprint slow speeds actually resolved? I am going to be calling for the 3ed time but I have little faith the troubleshooting will work. If not I have no choice but to return my precious iPhione 4s to Sprint and come crawling back to AT&T and use my original iPhone till they restock. So has anyone have this fixed or believe it may actually be resolved

7 REPLIES 7
Wizard

KurliQ,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with data speeds. What is your zipcode? I can take a look and see what's going on in the area.

Regards,

William

Patron

Re: Has anyone had the Sprint slow speeds actually resolved?

41042 and 45226 are the main places I use my phone, home and work. I am returning my phone Thursday and going back to At&T unless their is an extension offered on the 14 days.

Wizard

Re: Has anyone had the Sprint slow speeds actually resolved?

KurliQ,

Unfortunately we cannot extend the return policy. I do see that your area is scheduled to receive capacity increases for 3G. The augments are scheduled to begin November 1st and be completed throughout the month. If you private message me your full address, I can provide you with more concise details on the the local cellsite(s) which provide you with service.

-William

Journeyman

Hi,

Could my area also be checked for any imminent capacity increases?  My home zip is 55122 and my work zip (most important, since I'm there 9 hours a day) is 55120.  Thanks for any clarification!

Journeyman

How about 33572 33621 home and work for me

Thanks

Journeyman

66224, 74136 and surrounding zips

Journeyman

40245 and 40242.  Thanks

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat