Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help. Iphone 4s unlock.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Help. Iphone 4s unlock.

Hi All,

My contract ended on OCT 6th.

I called sprint and asked them to unlock my phone for domestic use. They said they will do so(or have already done so) and gave me unlock codes. They said restore the phone and they be unlocked after they are deactivated from their service. I did that but it still dont work with other providers SIM. Every time I pop in SIM it tells me phones need to be activated. When I try doing it, it says it does not satisfy activation profile. What am I missing? Has anyone had any success. Also my SIM is international unlocked. This was for domestic use only. Please help or guide.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

I'm here to help. To be clear, are you wanting it for use in the US with other carriers other than Sprint? Please let me know. If I am wrong, please clarify the situation for me a bit more.

Thank you,

Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes that is true.

Highlighted

Thank you for clarifying. Unfortunately, we Sprint, don't unlock devices to be used on any other carriers. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have transcript of chat with sprint rep that states otherwise.

Highlighted

I'm sorry about any confusion in the past. We are not able to make a Sprint Network Device usable on another service provider. I'm sorry that someone gave you that impression. Please let me know if you still have any other questions I can help you with.

Thanks again,

Ivan

Highlighted
Journeyman

They were pretty damn sure about it. I dont know if you can read the conversation I had with them, but if you can you should.

Highlighted

Perhaps there was some confusion if you meant to unlock the device for international use, as apposed to unlocking the phone to be used on other carriers. I can assure you that we do not offer a method to make a Sprint phone compatible with any other carriers. Please let me know if you still have any questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Ivan

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat