cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hotspot charge w/ Unlimited Data?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Hotspot charge w/ Unlimited Data?

I'll explain since clearly you're having trouble. I. Early 2014 this thread was ressurected. Sprint freely responded right up until the person i was pointing out posted their excellent analogy. Then i stumbled on this thread, and once again ressurected it, but because i felt the afformentioned excellent anaology was a perfect way to explain my own feelings on the matter. Do you understand, now that i have broken it down, barny style?

GrandMaster

did you notice the agents that were in the prior convos are no longer available due to changes in the last  years? so resurrected or not its still a + - 4 year old topic which oddly enough there have been quite a few changes since then. my time stamp abilities are working just fine..i'll break it down a bit more precise for you next time..either way there is a 1+ year break off between those posts..the one the agent posted to was in 2012

3.  Re: Hotspot charge w/ Unlimited Data?

tomdeaver Gold Expert

the one responding to him?

20.  Re: Hotspot charge w/ Unlimited Data?

blastfrompast1 Newbie

quite a laps dont you think? heck they were already in the process of dumping Wimax for LTE by that point..or at least it was in the works.

and then theres your response

21.  Re: Hotspot charge w/ Unlimited Data?

tucotheugly Newbie

yet another 1+ year laps.

as you'll notice even the sprintcare agents avatars are grayed out..because..oh..its been quite a while and the original agents are no longer used..a new group is in use...starting a bit over a year ago. odd..so many changes in one thread that pushes back all the way to 2012

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Dear obvious sprint employee,

You have missed my point entirely. The hotspot data rules are as opressive now as they were then. The garden hose analogy still perfectly describes the sittuation. I resurrected this old thread specifically to draw light on this. The fact that you missed the the clear message i was trying to relay just validates my point. The sprint reps in this thread were quick to jump on people that didnt understand the sittuation. But the second someone with a bit of technical knowledge said something they dipped.

GrandMaster

and youre still missing what im saying..those agents "dipped" as you call it a couple years ago..years. as in they havent been active for again...a few years. and no matter what is said they STILL wont be active.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

This is so unfair! I had no idea about this. What are the fees and the cap amount. Where do I find this info?
Sprint Social Care

Hello Kika.

Thanks for reaching out. Please visit: https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/plans.html for all available plans and prices. Remember that this thread is very old and we now offer Hotspot with our unlimited plans.

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Hello, I live in a rural area and cannot get wifi whatsoever, but I'm am very pleased with your service. Except for your hotspot plans. I just want to do work from home and play online with my friends which requires me sharing no data. With only 10 gigs I cannot possibly last a month without complications. So I ask of you, is there anything you could do to help me?
Journeyman

I have a plan with sprint but I dont know if they charge for hotspot

Sprint Social Care

HI Ariel3, It will depend on the plan, if the plan is with hotspot included, you will not be charged extra as well. I've sent you a private message in order for me to confirm the plan and if you are ben charged for it.

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat