cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How about a "Sprint" app, Sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How about a "Sprint" app, Sprint?

AT&T has a "AT&T" app that lets you see your account info, plan usage, billing, etc...all through the app without going to a web browser.  Do you think Sprint will jump on board with one soon?  I'm sick of dialing codes into my phone or having to go to the web just to get my account info (use to AT&T here.)

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Master

Is that app available in the App Store or does it come pre-installed on the iPhone?  I am wondering because I didn't think Apple would allow a carrier's application to come on the iPhone.  What is it called?  I will forward on your question and try to get an answer if you can give me a little bit more information.

Thank you

-John

Highlighted
Master

App store, "MyAT&T". Verizon does also, "My Verizon Mobile". Both those carriers have many carrier specific apps available in the app store.

Highlighted
Master

Thanks.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sorry about that robo, I don't get emails about new messages because of the usual amount that reply so I turned it off.  Yes as Levi said, it's the my att app on the app store.  It's such a great app to have with each carrier and will make your life a lot easier with regards to getting this info a lot faster.

Thanks

Highlighted
Journeyman

No offense but that's pretty useless man, why even bother if you still have to log in?  Just go to dot com then since that is where it takes you in the first place...waste of time!  That is not what we are talking about, we are talking about an App (both AT&T & Verizon have them for the iPhone), not a shortcut to a login screen via Safari.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat