cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my order number without confermation email?

Highlighted
Journeyman

How do I get my order number without confermation email?

Ok, I finally got my iPhone 4S pre ordered, but did not get a confirmation email yet...been 9 hrs....My question is How do I get my order number so I can track the order status?

6 REPLIES 6
Master

Re: How do I get my order number without confermation email?

Normally you should get the confirmation number via email. If you've any Spam filter's check that folder. Customer Service don’t have access to your device  Pre-Order info.

Journeyman

I have the same problem. I got an order number but didn't write it down because it said there would be an email. I haven't recieved one. My account shows that I paid the amount for my iphone, but it shows as a negative number against my account balance. Did something go wrong?

Journeyman

my daughters account has a negative number.. That is actually a credit on your account. so when ever the date your new billing period starts, or if you are a new customer, when you basically paided in advance for when ever your billing period is.. my daughter new billing period starts on 10/8 she ordered 10/7 so it shows $-280.55 which is actually a credit or advance payment already paided.

Journeyman

Call Telesales- 1-866-789-8292.

Journeyman

on your account under My Sprint. look for 'Recent Payments' in the middle of the page and click 'see details'.

then on the right side, click 'see my order history'. your order number is in there. you can track it here http://www.sprint.com/personal/wireless/order_status.html?ECID=vanity:myorder

Journeyman

You are an angel you saved me from a near heart attack!!!!!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat