cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many are returning the iPhone 4S?

Journeyman

I have Verizon Now... I switched only because I needed to add a whole bunch of lines on my account, and someone else is willing to be on my account and pretty much pay all of it... so, I switched, because sprint couldnt allow me to have 5 lines.

Journeyman

just got back from the apple store. they said that apple and sprint are working on the speed issues. this exact same thing happened with the verizon iphone 4 launch. they ran some diagnostics on my iphone 4s and said its fine.

keep in mind this is the biggest launch that sprint has EVER had.

Journeyman

@spencerhawkins45822- No, its not enough said. Sprints data speeds have been so slow the unlimited data is worthless. That commercial with all the cell phones rocketing up and dropping off has become comical to me. I love the Idea of unlimited data, but on a network where you cant even hit 1 let alone 2 gigs a month because of the slow speed unlimited data becomes useless. Once Im out of contract I will be looking at other providers if sprint doesnt get this fixed. 

Journeyman

For everyone who return the phone in store that paid cash, how much did you get back?

did you get a full refund?

I ask this due to the fact once i cancel im heading striaght to a verizon store or att store. let me know thanks.

I orderded mine online with CC and returned to local store per a phone call to customer service.  The local store tried to charge a $35 restock free but removed that when  I requested they call thier corporate office.   No fees at all, completely free if you return in 14 days.

I think that makes 34 phones returned?  hard to keep track

Wizard

Re: How many are returning the iPhone 4S?

This all came up in simple casual conversation with a few of your close friends? Are you carrying a clipboard or are you using an Excel spreadsheet to keep track?

Liquid-X wrote:

18  people that I know + 9 of their firends (2 of their friends opened 2  lines, so that's an extra 2) + 2 of yours = 18 + 9 + 2 + 2 = 31 (and I bet there's a whole lot more)

Journeyman

Instead of investing there 20 billions on iPhone 4s, they should have invested 10 billions on there 3G/4g network, then another 10 billion on apple iPhone 4s.

Going back to android and if the problems still persist, I will end my career with them 12+ years

What a shame

Extremely disappointed

Don't be surprised if some one jumps off a bridge off of this, it will be on sprints head lol, then they will get sued, and then AT&T will buy them and it will be  all over lmaooo.

Over a freaking iPhone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well I am returning 2 on Friday, a 64gb 4s and 8gb 4.  Me and my girl had hooked up evo's with everything on them literally. We were very happy with them, but we are die hard apple lovers we own 2 MacBooks iPad2 64gb. We figured it's time for the iPhone, since we been waiting forever for. These iPhone's for sprint are the biggest joke, I have been with sprint for 12 years and never had a problem with any of the androids, so that is where I will be going.

Anyone knows what's sprint's best android phone now

Journeyman

I use to get good coverages but ever since the iPhone came out, coverages went from good to bad to worst. Then all of a sudden, they decide to start changing everything. It seems like Sprints plans of commiting to buy 30.5 million iPhones, in order to gain subscribers, backfired. Not only are they losing lots of new iPhone subscriber, they done messed up with all their recent "changes" and lost a handful of loyal customers. If Sprints network and "changes" continues the way it does, they are going to lose even more customer (both iPhone users and loyal customers). By then, I wonder what they are going to do with all those unused iPhones. This was probably what they feared and is probably trying to make it hard for people who want to switch back to their previous carrier, or is trying to make those who bought the iPhone, keep them at all cost.

Journeyman

Well, I'm here to add to the list. Like everyone else I have extremely low data speeds, i was hoping it get better but only has gotten worst. As of this past sunday when i called sprint about my iphone they told me to clear network settings and dial a ##....# number, since then i NO LONGER CAN HOLD 3G anywhere. I also been getting a huge amount of drop calls. I had 3 drop calls within 10-15 minutes. If it was a phone issue i figured other carriers would have the same problem, they dont!!

Sorry for the long story, i needed to vent.

For everyone who return the phone in store that paid cash, how much did you get back?

did you get a full refund?

I ask this due to the fact once i cancel im heading striaght to a verizon store or att store. let me know thanks.

Journeyman

We finally closed our Sprint account after 11 years and went with AT&T.  The speeds are night and day.  I can now truly ENJOY the iPhone vs WAIT for it to work.  Many times I am within wi-fi areas but when I am not, I want the service to work.  So I believe 2 gigs will serve me just fine.

I will say that Sprint agreed to waive our activation fees, $10 data fees, and also our restocking fees even after we closed our account.  This speaks volumes and if Sprint can get their network to perform as it should I would consider going back.