cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many are returning the iPhone 4S?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: How many are returning the iPhone 4S?

Untitled 2.jpg

I had the phone from Oct 28 - Nov 8.

Journeyman

I returned two iPhones.  When I purchased them, Sprint couldn't say enough great things.  We had them less than an hour and quickly discovered ow slow they were.  I went back to the store to inquire and the same rep who had been so kind during the set up, blamed the equipment, told me I had no reason to be upset and actually walked away, leaving me standing at the counter.  We tried the phones for another week and they were so painfully slow, there was no other option.  My friends with iPhones 3 and 4 on AT&T and Verizon both outperformed our iPhone 4Ss in every circumstance.  For the record, when we were on our own wi-fi connections, the phones worked beautifully. MIT was only on Sprint's "unlimited network" that the phones were rendered useless.  Now I am fighting with them to get my money credited.  I get 14 days as a consumer to decide whether I can handle their service, but now I'm told they can take up to TWO FULL BILLING CYCLES to return my money even though they can confirm they have the iPhones.  Sprint Has boiled my blood for the last time.  For every person who is reporting no problems with Sprint, there are 10 who are having issues.  In my estimation, that is not a provider I care to continue a relationship with or a chance I think anyone should have to take. 

Journeyman

Do you have a number for the corporate office?  If so, can you please email it to me at clkeilen@msn.com?  Thank you!

Journeyman

I am having the same issue with getting my refund, I returned the phone on October 21, they confirm receiving it October 26, now I have been told that I have to wait until at least November 13 when my  one week billing posts so they can deduct services from my refund, and my refund may still take another billing cycle.  I did purchase the phone on a credit card, so should I not receive my refund in the coming days, I plan on disputing the charge.

Journeyman

Report it to your credit card company. Tell them you did the return and sprint has no right to keep your money. Most 0 liability cards will credit you and investigate Sprint. If there is a ton of similar cases reported it will create a foundation allowing the credit card companies to make quick decisions in order to get your money back.  Return = refund! Don't tolerate Sprint shitting on you. 2 months is insane. They can invest the money in that 2 months and multiply it exponentially.

Journeyman

Returned mine too.  Internet seemed slower than my Blackberry.  Had many issues returning it to a corporate store and restoring my previous service.  I was there for almost 4 hours. And even after being assured I would continue to have an old feature (international data plan), they could never place it on the iPhone plan or even when I went back to my blackberry.  Their response..."it was never a guarantee...sorry."  This after a supervisor placed a note stating it would be grandfathered into my plan even before I ordered the iPhone.  Already placed a complaint with the FCC, but switching my service to AT&T today. 

Wizard

CHANRIKA wrote:

They can invest the money in that 2 months and multiply it exponentially.

PLEASE tell me where I can invest my money (legally, and with real returns) for two months and multiply it exponentially.

Journeyman

ATT_photo.PNG

Journeyman

I sold mine on craigslist for $550.  Found that to be much easier.  Have two iphones in the mail for at&t.  These next days need to go by quickly.  Cya Sprint.  Ill take my $4000 that will be spent in the next two years somewhere else.  Cya

Journeyman

Good move. But there is a batter one At&t Unlimited data is still accessable all u gota do is buy an old working at&t iphone first generation and an unactivated at&t sim from amazon/ebay. Activate via itunes and wala u got unlimited data 2G on a NO Contract plan. Immedately upgrade to another phone at discounded upgrade price and wala unlimited 3g/4g data.. i did it. its definitely worth it for the speeds. Also at&t does not charge you a hefty 36 activation fee for using the old iphone and just 18 dollars upgrade fee. PLUS the surcharges on ur monthly bill is not shitty as sprint.

Journeyman

my Iphone 4s is very slow for video, freeze ever time

Journeyman

I Know my friend had to use Wifi to download certain apps cause hers would download slow too.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat