cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much to upgrade to iPhone 4s

Go to solution
Journeyman

How much to upgrade to iPhone 4s

I will have a upgrade coming up really soon, I was just wondering how much it would cost to upgrade to the iPhone 4s? Please help me.

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: How much to upgrade to iPhone 4s

The most popular iPhone 4S is the 16 gig version.  It is 199 with a two year commitment for existing customers that are upgrading as well as for new customers getting Sprint for the first time.  This is the same price as the 4S 16 gig on the other major carriers in the USA.

-John

Journeyman

so is this upgrade possible now? iPhone 46 purchased in September 2012

Wizard

You can check your upgrade status here at the top of the page: My Sprint > Upgrade

The prices you see in the Shop > Phones (see site above) are the prices you will pay when upgrading (the so-called subsidized pricing). You also may have to pay a $36 upgrade activation fee.  And you'll be locked into another 2-year contract.  So, if you're eligible, a new IP4S is $99.  If you had to buy it unsubsidized, it would cost you about $550.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat