cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Text Message Records?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: How to get Text Message Records?

My question is; who can I contact at Sprint to express my dissatisfaction over this absurd policy. I appreciate you folks reading these and responding to them, but I don't think very much of the dialog here is read by senior management

Master

@lb_reno

Sorry to hear that you feel that way. You can contact our corporate office by either emailing dan@sprint.com or calling 877-365-6413. Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.

Omar

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Why dont you ? Like this is bs im switching thanks sprint for being assholes

Journeyman

hey... try this  www.sprint.com/textdetails for Request for send and receive, phone number and date/time. but the actual contect like the words in the text msg, sprint doesnt not store that

Journeyman

My suggestion would be to switch to Verizon.  You can obtain all call and text records online.  SPRINT sucks!!!!

Journeyman

I would like to retrieve numbers and not the messages

Journeyman

Yesterday I deleted messages from my phone 301-455-5867 and did not keep the phone numbers.  Can I just retrieve numbers and times

Journeyman

Can I retrieve numbers from [Personal Information Removed] tht were deleted yesterday

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum.  To protect your privacy, please do not post any personal information including phone numbers, full address, email address, or account number and/or PIN.

Master

peyma,

Please go to the following site and complete the steps to request the text messaging number.

http://support.sprint.com/support/article/Get_your_text_message_usage_details/a9035f32-ee60-43ec-8895-d9c84712488d?INTNAV=SU:SE:SS:TextDetails&question_box=text messaging number request&id16=text messaging number request

Thank you
*Stephanie B
Sprint Social Care Team
Journeyman

Hi I'm new to sprint and need a copy of text message history/numbers for one of my numbers on my account how do I retrieve it?

Highlighted
Master

Just read the previous post, or click here to go to the page so you can download the request form.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Master

Josho26 – Thank you for reaching out. In order to get a copy of your text messages please visit http://bit.ly/1CCzos5. This report will only show the send phone number, the receive phone number and the date and time of the message. This report will not show the content of the message. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat