Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Text Message Records?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Master

Re: How to get Text Message Records?

Just because you are loudly requesting it, does not mean they will do that. I'm sure it is not as easy as turn a switch on or update the site.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

How do you do that, I have children that have phones and want to be able to get their text messages on my phone or computer as well. Is that possible? They have the Iphone 5c. I have galaxy note 3

Highlighted
Master

Hello Ms.M.Maxwell,

I know that would be ideal to be able to monitor your child's text. Unfortunately, that is not possible but we do offer Sprint mobile controls which allows you to set their phone to lock while they're at school and after bedtime or you can gain insight into who your kid texts with the most and also lock your teen's phone on demand during dinner or family time.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

If you have an apple computer, you might be able to see all the txt they send and received, unfortunately, it is only for 1 apple ID.

I'm not sure, but you might try to open multi users with each Apple ID they have and you can monitor it that way. This only works with IOS 8 and Yosemite OS via the build in Messaging app.

Personally, I think that is way to much into their privacy since you will see every single txt they send and receive. I would be very mad if my parents would do that to me. I know it's hard to be a parent with teenagers nowadays but trust is something that if you break it, you can't repair it anymore.

I come here trying to help people and I'm NOT employed by Sprint, so If my reply helped you or if you get an answer to your question from other users, PLEASE mark it as solved.
Highlighted
Journeyman

There was a time when we could get them with no problem.  I wonder what happened?  I feel if I need to check my phone usages, no matter in what form...I should be able to see it all.  After all, we pay for it!

Master

tx911gal -

We understand your concern, but this is just to protect individuals private information just like any other company would do. We would not want to release personal information from one individual to another, I hope this helps understand. If you have any other questions feel free to ask us, we are here for you.

- Alvaro
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I just had a form filled out and noterized then sent it email which was stated to be the quickest way to get a copy of our text messages detail and yet still no response from sprint whatsoever! The email is the same email that's been on the account for as long as we had it, I don't understand the issue! We're supposed to be Able to get them for any number on our account! What's taking so long!

Highlighted
Master

KURTSHEL -

When was the document sent? Also, to whom was it sent? We'd like to help however we can.

- Alvaro
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I scanned it and sent it through email on December 1,2014 to Text_Usage_Retrieval. I've heard nothing back and it said on the form within 7-10 days

Highlighted
Master

KURTSHEL,

Please private message us through the following link and include your number and pin or security answer. We'd like to take a closer look at the information.

- Crystal G
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

What following link? The messages in my in box with this forum have links that keep bringing me right back to this site not anywhere else?

Highlighted
Master

KURTSHEL

Please contact us via a private forum so we can look further into this for you. One way is by utilizing our online chat option which can be found here http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?ECID=vanity:chator you can send us a private message https://community.sprint.com/baw/pm-post!input.jspa?to=5191314 with you account information. You can send us an email us at sprintcares@sprint.com and of course you can always call us at 888-211-4727 or go into a service and repair center http://storelocator.sprint.com/locator/. Be sure to include you name, phone number, and security information (PIN/QA) when emailing or private messaging. Either option will be able to assist, just let us know.

- Clyde
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat