Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Text Message Records?

SOLVED
108 REPLIES
Social Care

Re: How to get Text Message Records?

Good morning. Thanks for reaching out.

Sprint understands the benefits of staying connected to loved ones and friends through mobile technology. Each year, more and more children and teens are receiving mobile devices. Family safety is our priority. In no way would we hamper parents right to view their children's Text or listens to their conversation if the parent choses to. To view billed calls or text message details just sign on to Sprint.com. with an Account Owner profile.

1. Go to sprint.com and sign into your account
  2. Click on My Sprint and then click on View Bill.
  3. Click on Call/Texts
  4. Choose the phone number & usage type (Voice/Text) from the drop down menus to display your usage
  5. Click on the “Load 50 More” link to get more details. Repeat until your 90 day limit is displayed.
  6. Click on the “Download Call Detail” link on the right side of the screen; your details will automatically be dropped into a spreadsheet.

Please visit http://sprint.co/2jUULjF for details on how to manage your safety and security online.

If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Why is sprint so difficult. I recently switched from verizon and text messages show up within hours.

Journeyman

Exactly I have asked that same question. I recently switched from verizon and sent and recieved text messages show up within hours. I have called several reps and they will send me this web site and I can still only access call usage. Parents with chlidren need this access to make sure they are not recieving or sending text to that are dangerous. Please as parents all we want is text info. Most kids text and don't talk.

Social Care

Hello, you can get your billed text message usage details for the last 90 days on sprint.com

Go to sprint.com/viewbill and sign in to your account.

Click Calls/Texts.

If you're on a smartphone or tablet, you may need to tap Summary and then tap Calls/Texts.

Choose the phone number and usage type (voice or text) from the dropdown menus to display your usage.

Tap the Load 50 More link to get more details; if needed, repeat until your 90 day limit is displayed.

Click the Download Call Detail link on the right side of the screen; your details will automatically be dropped into a spreadsheet.

For more information you may visit this link.

If you have any other questions or concerns, we are here for you.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

GrandMaster

Tags (1)
Journeyman

So 

once again does anyone know how I am able to receive detail messages

Journeyman

how do I do this
Journeyman

How do I request text message details on my phone

Social Care

Unfortunately the report only includes the send phone number, the receive phone number, and date/time the message was sent and received. The report does not include the content of the message.

Jeffrey

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

So there is absolutely no way of retrieving actual sent and received text messages?