cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

I am so glad I got this phone.  I have had just about every windows phone including the Arrive which I had before I got the iphone was waiting for a better model windows phone but got tired of waiting.  I had the evo it was ok but locked up all of the time to much going on that didn't need to be then  the arrive it has a lot of great qualities but just feels half done the iphone feels so complete an it just works.  Data speeds are fine gets the job done.  No phone is going to be perfect but the iphone sure feels good.  You really have to actually have one to appreciate it.

8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

I've been an iPhone owner since '07. I love how easy they are to use and how polished the OS is.  If you have any questions about your phone feel free to send me a message. 

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

Agree.  I love my iphone 4S as well.  I use to have an Android phone for the last 2 years.  Overall it was ok but still a little flaky.  The iphone is great.  Its as you say.  Well polished and just works right.  Very smooth.  I havent had one glitch or hiccup yet.

I had the Sprint Iphone.  I had to sell it and switch carriers because of borderline legal data speeds.  My new carrier has extremely quick data speeds and I love the Iphone.  Highly recommend it.

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

xairn wrote:

I've been an iPhone owner since '07. I love how easy they are to use and how polished the OS is.  If you have any questions about your phone feel free to send me a message. 

So your cell carrier isnt Sprint?

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

Ok Xairn thanks!

Highlighted
Wizard

Re: I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

No problem. I'm gonna post some tips this week.

-Lindsay

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

I am so glad I ignored all the bad posts about the iPhone 4S on Sprint and upgraded. It's the best phone and I haven't had any issues as described by others in different cities (I am in Southern Cal). I too love my iPhone and glad that it finally came to Sprint!

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

I'm in Cincinnati. I am not disappointed at all. For every complaint you see about Sprint there is one for every other provider. There is no perfect provider or phone. Welcome to Sprint.

Journeyman

I LOVE MY IPHONE 4S

congrates on getting the advertised data speeds.  This obviously varies depending on you location hence all the negative posts about it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat