cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I PHONE +SERO 500(fair and flexible 500)

Journeyman

I PHONE +SERO 500(fair and flexible 500)

I am an old loyal customer on a sero FF500 plan and I want to upgrade to the IPhone from my windows phone.Is the store representatives familiar with the SERO PLAN  500 and what the cost will be?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: I PHONE +SERO 500(fair and flexible 500)

SERO Premium 500 SERO Premium plans cost an additional $10/month and include the added benefits of Any Mobile Anytime and Unlimited GPS Navigation. Subscribers who choose to upgrade to an iPhone or other 3G Smartphone launched after 10/6/11 are required to add the $10 Premium Data add-on charge with a SERO Premium plan.Your plan cost $50.00+ $10 Premium Data add-on charge=60.00 plus taxes/any other extras.

Hope this helps

Abe

Wizard

If you are on the SERO 500 $30 per month plan, you need to upgrade to the SERO Premium plan at $40 per month, plus the iPhone requires the Premium Data for an additional $10 per month, totalling $50 per month.  The stores will not be able to handle the SERO plans; you will need to call 888-603-7981 and ask for Employee Accounts.

Under the current Sprint rules, if you ever downgrade from a smartphone, you can switch back to the old $30 per month plan, since you are still within the SERO plans..

Journeyman

Thanks for the response I will try to give me a call

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat