cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am Extremely Happy With Sprint and My New iPhone 4S!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am Extremely Happy With Sprint and My New iPhone 4S!

There seems to be a ton of negativety on these boards about the iPhone and Sprint setting them up.  ALL of us who got the iPhone 4S on day 1 have to go through the growing pains of dealing with a brand new product for Sprint on their servers.  The tech support (in the USA) has been amazingly helpful.  I am enjoying the iPhone and Sprint service.  I did also get an Airave earlier this week for free as well, and I am very pleased with the coverage in my home now.  Good job Sprint!  Thank you for getting us the iPhone 4S! 

27 REPLIES 27
Highlighted
Journeyman

Hi everyone! Just wanted to report that I'm still very happy with my 4s.  No suprises.  It just works, and works well.  I couldn't be happier.    Recommendations?  Purchase the "Pimp Your Screen" app for some very cool wallpaper and lock screens.  360 Panorama is pretty cool as well.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm honestly enjoying my 4s as well...still learning about it.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am so glad to hear about everyone feedback with there purchases of the iPhone 4S and Sprint.  I have been a Sprint customer for about 10 years and have 42 more days before I am illegable to upgrade.  I just cannot wait for my upgrade so that I can join the club.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, call Sprint. We had issues with "having a tower, then not having a tower." Sprint was great to work with. Sent us an Airave at no cost. We have full bars in our home and flying data since getting the Airave.

I'm VERY HAPPY with my iPhone too! And, the service around central TN is excellent! We have my husband on a wait list for a black 16gb iPhone. Sure wish Apple would get more phones to Sprint!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ive been happy with my iPhone 4S as well. When I'm home my phone is always on my wifi and when I'm away well on 3G of course and I enjoy it. If I find an open Wifi I sometimes connect to it for my Super online gaming.

LadyT.  This phone is just great, but if you are able to stick it out till next Oct (YES it seems long) you can get the new iPhone that even better.

My next upgrade is in April 2012 and I will be waiting to see the new iPhone

btw if any of you dont mind bulk the OtterBox Defender series has a coupon for Free ship and 10% off

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/otterbox.com

one for 10% and one for 10% plus free standard shipping

if you want fast ship just use the 10% coupon

Not a Promoter Just love having a good case

Highlighted
Journeyman

How is video on the I phone 4s I get bad lag on U Tube and HBO GO on my Evo 4G as  I cant use the 4G in Springfield Mo.

Highlighted
Journeyman

i love my iphone 4s.... havent had a problem yet.... everything is super fast... no complaints

Highlighted
Journeyman

Here in the Inland Empire (Southern California) - 92503, I cant use YouTube, or ANY streaming service. Data speed is terrible. I have 2 or 3 more days until my 14th day... probably gonne return it. Switched from Verizon to Sprint cause I wanted unlimed data with no throttling, but I feel like it's throttled from the get go on sprint. Gonna call customer service and see if they will at least fess up to the issue. I have never dealt with Sprint CS, so I am not sure what to expect.

Verizon was blazing fast and always gave me top notch CS.... but I NEED unlimited data. But unlimited data at Sprint speeds (so far) seems useless.

Take care,

Rob

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'ave had a few issues with slow doanload speeds but nothing that doesn't stop me from doing everything I need to do on the phone.  I can stream pandora, navigation, watch youtube videos, send texts, takes great pictures.  It blows my old HTC Hero away, couldn't wait to get rid of that phone.

Highlighted
Wizard

I have the Hero and really do want to switch to the iphone but would like feedback first. Is anyone on here from Northern Indiana or Southern Michigan. I live in a pretty big area right next to Notre Dame and would like to know how the speeds are here. My Hero has slowed down but I know that is out dated. Please help.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am very happy with Sprint service, only take 5 minutes to activate and porting my 3 iPhones from TMobil.

Highlighted
Wizard

Yesterday I accompanied a friend who was on AT&T to a Sprint company store.  She was getting an iPhone on an employee friend's SWAC plan.  As usual they imported all her contacts, etc., and checked everything out.  She connected to iTunes at home and reinstalled all her programs.  No only did she cut her monthly cost in half, they also gave her $100 on the spot for her very used iPhone 3GS.  Not bad for an hour's work.

I keep asking her if everything's OK, and everything, is.  No weird or missing texts, no issues with data speeds or downloading.  There's just nothing wrong....it's so boring!

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat