cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am on a third party employee plan how can I upgrade without going through i Connect?

Journeyman

I am on a third party employee plan how can I upgrade without going through i Connect?

I need to upgrade my phone, still on the old BlackBerry.  I used to work for an authorized dealer but just was laid off, any way to upgrade to an i phone?  When I called in I was told I need to contact my ie to place an order because my plan was a third party employee plan (3000 minutes, unlimited data).  Well, I no longer have an ie.  Any helpful hints on how to place an order for an iphone 4S and be able to keep my plan?

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Do you have an active Sprint Account? Are  you being  employeed by another dealer.If customer says that they are no longer an employee of one authorized dealer, but have recently been employed by another dealer,

• Go to indirect.sprint.com Web site.
  • Select Policies and Procedures > In Store Demos/3rd Party request form.
  • Complete form.

If you are not employeed by authorized dealer, then contact Employee Care

(888) 876-8381  Monday - Friday: 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday:  7:00 AM - 11:00 PM Sunday:  9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Hope this helps

Abe

Journeyman

I do have an active SPRINT account, same plan for 7+ years.  3000 minutes, unlimited mobile to mobile, unlimited night at 7pm, unlimited text and unlimited data (not smartphone data, just BlackBerry) for $63.  I know it's an additional $10 for the smartphone data plan.  However, no I am not employeed by another dealer at this time.  I have called Employee Care twice and they say in order to place any orders I need to have it done through an ie or through i Connect.

Journeyman

Re: I am on a third party employee plan how can I upgrade without going through i Connect?

I'm having the same issue trying to upgrade my line. I have called numerous times and tried everywhere to upgrade with no luck. My IAE is useless the policies and procedures form is a waste of paper and I'm getting more and more frustrated. Before I could upgrade on sprint.com but now I have no support. It's ridiculous they make us jump through so many hurdles just to be shot down again. I would love for once not to be given the run around and just have someone help.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat