cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm not receiving texts on my iPhone 4s

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not receiving texts on my iPhone 4s

I live and work in the Phoenix metro area and have not been receiving text messages since yesterday.  I'm currently downloading the new operating system in hopes that will help me, any ideas on the problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

npalmer9,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to hear you're having issues. Did you get any error messages on the phone? Were you able to send out text messages without issue? Can you please let me know your zip code and cross streets so I can look at the network around you? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm able to send text messages successfully, but after being told yesterday that I was not responsive to text, I had a friend do a test and sure enough, nothing came through.  I live in zip coed 85251 cross streets Camelback and Hayden and I work in zip code 85016 Thomas and 16th Street.  I have not received any error messages.

Thank you

Highlighted

npalmer9,

Thanks for the information and my apologies for the delay. I am not seeing outages in the area, however there are a few upgrades happening. Are you still having issues with text messages? Has the new operating system been fully downloaded?

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat