Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I returned Iphone 4s under 14 days

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hello,

I called sprint and sprint deactivated my iphone 4s and currently waiting to get kit bag get to my home and sent again. I must say service on sprint is horrible! The data speeds are very.... wow very interesting. Sprint calls this 3g data speeds? No, it like 1g/dial up speeds. I'm not going back to sprint ever again. There were problems that keep things ingored. I'm sure hope that Sprint will fix everything, otherwise things get worst if data speed continue to drops like crazy. I'm getting 0.0 down and 0.1 up. It has to be depend on coverage but i'm not paying the service that data speed is slow at the moment. I will have to find a Carrier is worthy able to handle my needs of speed data. Anyway, wanted to say Goodbye sprint, some of rep on phone been nice to me and some are not. It was nice to have Unlimited data.

Farewell Sprint.

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Journeyman

That's too bad..I have not had an issue with download or upload speeds where i live.  I finally got an iPhone 4S after all the Sprint Store employee's friends had gotten their iPhones.  Too bad that that kind of behavior is allowed.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm guessing English is not your first language. If it is, yikes.

Sorry about your luck, you must live out in the boonies. I've had pretty good luck on my data speeds in San Diego so far

Highlighted
Wizard

You will miss Sprint and u will want to come back to Sprint trust me you will miss the unlimited data plans afther u see what everybodys eles data plans is u will be sorry that u left Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

English isn't my first language. I am doing my best to write. I took the grammer class for few months now.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I returned Iphone 4s under 14 days

I am out of Los Angeles "Down Town" i am getting 0.03 down and 0.04 up. This has been going on now for two weeks. I am paying extra for the smart phone and Data Plan but with this low speeds i am not able to use it. Why have and pay for data if you cannot use it. To add to the problem the TeleNav is not offered for iPhone! We are all paying for it and the app is on the iTunes but sprint will not give us credit or the use of this application that all other smartphones have. I have till 10/31/2011 to see if i will keep this nice phone with bad service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: I returned Iphone 4s under 14 days

I'm Downtown, haven't had any problems.  Even if you return your phone, if you get another smartphone you'll still be paying the $10.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat