cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the iPhone 4s!

Highlighted
Journeyman

I want the iPhone 4s!

Good Morning!  OK, here's my question....I want the iPhone 4s but like most I do not have the money to pay the 199./299./399. at one time on my bill.  I am a loyal, long time Premier customer.  Is it possible to pay the amount of the phone over 3 mos on my bill?  Does it have to be paid all at one when it appeear on the bill?  Please help...if not then I will be forced to 'settle' with the iPhone 4.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Master

Several customers have posted info about www.billfloat.com - I do not excpect for Sprint to offer a bill to account over an extended time on any phone. I would also tell you to find a way to get the device you really want since you will have 20 months to think about it.  A buddy of mine joked that the only thing he used more than his phone was his heart - we depend on it and 20 months is a long time to settle on a phone when you really want another model. 

Larry ~ OKIESTRO

Highlighted
Journeyman

Thanks for the info.  By the way, what's with the "OU"? 

Cyndi.....UT fan. 

Highlighted
Wizard

You could wait until the iphone 5. The "s" models are the stopgap models of the iphone anyway and it would be kinda like settling when you think about it.  Unless you cannot wait to your hands on the new toy

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat