cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphon 4S Only available for 8GB on Sprint?

Journeyman

Checked on the sprint site and only had 8GB for $99. I was hoping they'd have 16GB since when I had an 8GB Ipod Touch I almost filled that up rather quickly....Hope they add 16GB....

8 REPLIES
Journeyman

Thats the iphone 4 not 4s youre seeing

Journeyman

thats the 4 not the 4s. its a preorder for the existing Iphone 4.

Journeyman

Oh so it is...haha Wait.....why is the Iphone 4 on the sprint site Also appeared to change to preorder for $549.99

Journeyman

$549.99 is the price if you aren't eligible for an upgrade.

Journeyman

Well my 2 year isnt over till march so I got time until I switch over (if I ever do)

Wizard

Here is all the information about the iphone and what you were looking for http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/announcements/blog/2011/10/06/sprint-boasts-on...

Wizard

We'll be getting the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s, the iPhone 4 is available for pre-order now and the iPhone 4s will be available starting October 7th.

Highlighted
Master

Dark_Emerald_89 iPhone 4  is available  with  8GB and iPhone 4S will be available with 16GB model, 32GB model and 64GB model. Please visit this URL http://www.sprint.com/landings/iphone/index.html?ECID=vanity:iphone.

Hope this helps.

Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!