cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

7 REPLIES
Journeyman

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

Not to sound snarky or like a smart alec, but have you tried any of your local Sprint Stores or Best Buys.  In my area (STL Area) everytime I've dropped by one of the stores that carry Sprint iPhones, they have them in stock (in at least one of the capacities).  In fact I picked up mine in a casual walk-in. 

Journeyman

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

I ordered mine on the oct 28th and it still shows nothing on order status, I dont understand they say it is back in stock you pay for it but yet it says on back order. ????? if it was in stock would it not show backorder??

Journeyman

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

Just talked to Sprint rep on status of backorder. No news. It says UP TO 3 weeks. So we could get it sooner. Hopefully. I ordered my 4s November 1st - pretty impatient here.

Journeyman

Re: Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

I've tried this number several times and I can't get anything but canned uninformative answers.  I don't think Sprint can deliver on these phones.

Journeyman

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

Thank you!

Master

Re: Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

Call this toll free number to process orders for the phones. (800) 777-4681 (1-800-SPRINT1) 6:00 AM - 12:00AM 7 Days a Week Call this toll free number to process orders for the phones. 

Hope this is helpful.

Abe

Journeyman

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

Try calling Sprint and asking them . . .

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 4S 16GB backorder

Does anyone know when Sprint will have the 4S 16GB back in stock?