cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4s 3g Network not working

Highlighted
Journeyman

Iphone 4s 3g Network not working

I just got my iphone 4s 2 weeks ago. My 3g symbol is always on but i cant do speed tests, pandora, or even surf the web on my 3g network unless i reset my network. And even after i reset my network it stays good for 5-30 minutes then drops again. I even update PRL and get nothing better. I've called sprint and they checked my area towers and they say its good. I've went to apple and they exchanged my iphone and still the same issue. I'm getting very irritated. I've called numerous of times and visited numerous of times. I'm getting no reasonable answers and go through the same processess that get me knowhere. Please help or please inform me on whats going on. I use my phone to download pdf's for work all the time and really need the network to be working at those times. I just don't know what to do anymore.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

kenmiyoshi89, I am going to send you a private message.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unfortunately, you won't be doing anything "speedy" on your iPhone 4S anytime soon...

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat