Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 4s preorder START time?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

OK - we are now around 14 hours away from the 7th (on the east coast at least!) and nowhere is there any indication of what time Sprint will have the 4s available to preorder.

Having "chatted" with various sprint people I have been told anything from the vague "early morning" to the specific 6pm Central Time! So which is it??

I don't want to wait up till around 3am to find out that it won't be available then.

Surely Sprint must know by now what time they will be able to have it available to pre-order?

Tags (2)
6 REPLIES 6
Master

Sprint today confirmed that unlimited data pricing plans will be available for its October 14 launch of the iPhone. New and existing customers can order iPhone 4 today and pre-order iPhone 4S on Friday, Oct. 7 at beginning at 12:01 a.m. Pacific time at www.sprint.com/iphone.

Journeyman

Apple will begin iPhone 4S preorders at 12:01 am PDT on Friday, Oct. 7.  However, Sprint iPhone 4 preorders are live now on sprint.com/iphone, but Apple.com still shows "coming soon" for Sprint iPhone 4. Will Sprint allow preorders at 12:01 PDT on Oct. 7 for iPhone 4S? I have no confidence that Apple's webiste will be updated for Sprint at that time.

Journeyman

Time to set the alarm for 2:00 Central...

Journeyman

Thanks for this reply, but nowhere on sprints website does it say that the 4s will be availablw at 12.01am PDT, that is an apple press release and their website specifically states that the 12.01am is not for sprint - their chat support staff say the same thing. I know that you are a Sprint support staffer so I just wanted to check that Sprint will be doing it at that time too, no one else at Sprint has verified that info other than you.

Master

Journeyman

News Releases

06 October 2011

Sprint Brings Unlimited Data Experience to iPhone on October 14

Customers can begin pre-order of iPhone 4S on Friday, October        7 at www.sprint.com/iphone

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. (BUSINESS WIRE), October 06, 2011 -         Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced unlimited data pricing plans for iPhone® on the Sprint network beginning on Friday, October 14. New and existing        customers can pre-order iPhone 4S beginning on Friday, October 7 at        12:01 AM PST. Beginning today, iPhone 4 with iOS 5 is available for just        $99.99 through sprint.com/iphone.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat