Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone4s has anyone noticed

Journeyman

Iphone4s has anyone noticed

that aside from when the ip4s is on,

there is no SPRINT name anywhere on the ip4s unlike other phones you may had from SPRINT

all other Sprint purchased phones has the Manufacturers name an SPRINTS name on the phone.

Turn the ip4 off and nobody would know weather you had service with any of the 3 carriers with your iphone

3 REPLIES 3
Wizard

I guess Apple doesn't like other people's names on their devices. 

Journeyman

Apple does not allow carriers to put their names on the phone.  I like how sleek it looks.

Journeyman

@Dminich, i aint going lie, i like how sleek my daughter iphone looks also.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat