cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having issues with text messages on the iphone 4s?

Journeyman

Re: Is anyone else having issues with text messages on the iphone 4s?

My problem is with receiving texts, I don't even know how many I am missing, I just know I am not getting them. Its getting really frustrating. I have been to the sprint store, called multiple times, and rest, updated, restored (from cloud and Itunes). I have only had my phone for a few weeks and ready to toss it. Aslo turned off wifi and imessage. HELP!!

Journeyman

Re: Is anyone else having issues with text messages on the iphone 4s?

Yes I am having problems! My advice, if you are within the trial period, return your Iphone and cancel contract with sprint.

It gets worse!

My Iphone re-sends text messages to my friends at random times! Sometimes in the middle of the night they are getting these texts and getting really ticked about it! Yes, it is resending messages that they have already recieved!! The tech manager at the Sprint store tried to argue with me, that it would only send them if they were not recieved the first time.

Also you will not get 4g service! They told me I would get it, the day I bought my phone. They lied about that to!  Now they tell me no Iphone gets 4g. That is no Iphone using the Sprint Nework!

My internet was fast when I first got it, it has all the updates and is useless now!

I am so disgusted with Sprint!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat