cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there Sprint application for iPhone 4S?

Journeyman

I would like to check and see my usage, bills, and phone status by an application like AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile.

I do not want to use safari or internet to see my phone information. Is there any applicaion made by sprint like that?

Let me know.

Thanks ya'll

Tags (2)
8 REPLIES 8
Wizard

FWIW, all these types of applications require an internet connection.  They simply may not use the device browser to access it, but instead use a dedicated app for it.

You can search the iTunes App Store yourself, but I didn't find an app similar to "My Verizon Mobile" (for example).

Since you're here already, you know you can get this info at the top of this page using your browser and My Sprint > My Account.

Somewhere here in one of the other Spaces, you could request that they write one.

Journeyman

Settings

About

Usage

Cellular Usage

Is this what you want other than in a app and showing billing?

Journeyman

Yes. I know my friend has iphone through AT&T and there is an app that shows all the information about usage, data usage, texting, and etc.

Master

The mobile web portal with access to usage, your account, etc. is at http://sprint.com/powerdeck or you can text USAGE to 1311 to get your usage information.

Sprint Product Ambassador

You can also open Safari and navigate to http://m.sprint.com/ for an iPhone friendly view of your Sprint Account.

Product Ambassador, long time Sprint employee
Journeyman

There is a sprint PowerDeck which gives you all the usage, manage accounts,& billing.

From your iPhone 4S: click settings.... Scroll down then click phone tab... Look at the bottom, click Sprint Services.... Finally at the very bottom, click PowerDeck! From there you can manage your sprint account or make any changes you wish. The mobile site is limited so look for the view full site ( at the bottom) tab and enjoy...

Master

Sprint just launched the  "Sprint Zone" app for the iPhone, It's available in the app store.

Highlighted
Journeyman

In addition to the new Sprint Zone app, you can also make a link to your MySprint page in Safari, then create a shortcut on your home screen by selecting the little box with the arrow and then selecting "Add to Home Screen".

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat