cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a limited number of devices for the Preorder?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Is there a limited number of devices for the Preorder?

If I can hang till 12:01 a.m., will there still be phones left for preorder at, let's say, 5 a.m. on Oct. 7? Or is there a limited number of iPhone 4s units reserved for Sprint?

Tags (4)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Is there a limited number of devices for the Preorder?

Yes, there is a limited number of units available for the pre-order.  I don't have specifics on how many, but I am assuming they will go pretty fast.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Journeyman

Actually there is an unlimited supply. You will always be able to get yours, because they grow on trees.

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes, there is a limited number of units available for the pre-order.  I don't have specifics on how many, but I am assuming they will go pretty fast.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Wizard

been.jammin1 is absolutely correct. Apples have always grown on trees....

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes apples do grown on  trees there should be no limited numbers of units for pre order there is a lot of Iphones out there for everybody who want it with and i know that Sprint have plerty of them to go around.So u should be able to pre-order as may as u want.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat