cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keeps getting worse - MyChoice not an option for these packages.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Well this is great.  I'm a UPS My Choice member so I should be able to request that my package be held at the local UPS hub.  I went to try and change that online and it wouldn't let me.  I was now told that Sprint is not allowing any of these packages to be held at the hub.  So if any of you guys wanted to do that you're out of luck.  If you have a job like most of us and won't be sitting around at home tomorrow waiting for your phone, you aren't getting it.  This is unbelievable.

33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Journeyman

Are we not able to pick it up from the hub after work? Like I would assume they're sending them back to the hub to try again.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The online chat rep for UPS said that Sprint has said UPS is not allowed to honor any hold requests.  Which means it can only be delivered to your door and you must sign for it in person at your door.  This is ridiculous.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I called UPS the other day and talked to someone. She said that you could have a neighbor sign for your package...however, I just gave her my tracking number and didn't say that it was an iPhone so it may or may not apply. I will definitely be calling today to find out. If I have to wait to Monday, my weekend is going to suck lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

Unfortunately for me it's more than just the weekend sucking.  I have to return my current phone by Sunday (end of 14 day return period).  This is bull$%*^.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Umm, mine says nothing about requiring a signature anywhere on the tracking page.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Neither does mine.  But go ahead and call or chat with UPS and you'll find out about all this.  You must sign in person at your door.  No waiving the signature, no neighbors or wife signing for it, no holding at the hub for you to pick up.  All at Sprint's request.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, not gonna bother. I'm not freaking out about it like everyone else. Calling everyone a thousand times and flooding the call centers is a bit silly. Yes i want my iPhone but im not that worried about it. Besides, I am on very good terms with my UPS driver. I get a lot of Jeep parts and such delivered all the time. He knows my work schedule and he knows what to do with my stuff if I am not home.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Just chatted with UPS, she state that Sprint did NOT require a signature.Not sure I believe her...

Highlighted
Journeyman

She doesn't know what she's talking about.  Three different UPS reps have told me that a signature IS required.

Highlighted
Journeyman

There may be some cases but sprint website CLEARLY says you need to sign for it, so not sure why people are so suprised...

http://www.sprint.com/landings/shipping/index.shtml

"Sprint requires a signature upon delivery of all Standard Overnight and 2-Day shipping orders."

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is what another commenter posted...hope this eases your mind some

"Already confirmed with a Sprint representative that the deliveries are guaranteed for Friday OR Saturday. I had the same inquiry for residential deliveries on Saturday, and he assured me 100% that if I don't receive the package by the end of the day Friday, that it will absolutely be there by midday Saturday. I have both printed and electronic proof.

Relax, it will be there by Saturday the latest."

Concreteguys22

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat